[WriteLog] Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ports
From: jbrannig@optonline.net (Jim Brannigan)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:14:33 -0500
Over the years I have looked at building a computer, but the numbers never
made sense.  At any point (when computers were $3,500, then $2,500, then,
$1,500, etc.) it cost about the same to build one as buy one from the major
manufacturers...
Now, when you can get a fully warranted Dell for $700 or less, it really
doesn't pay to build....

Add a multiport serial card and you are in business......

Jim