Re: [WriteLog] What should change in WriteLog w.r.t. this review?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What should change in WriteLog w.r.t. this review?
From: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:21:03 +0000
Bill Turner wrote:
> My only peeve with WriteLog is the necessity to change the .ini file
> when changing between RTTY/CW/SSB contests.  It would be nice if
> WriteLog could detect which kind of contest is loaded and make the .ini
> changes as necessary.
-----------
Yes it would, and it would be a very simple modification.

But in the meantime, all I do is rename the writelog.ini file for each
mode, then save them in the Windows directory. Should come as no
surprise that these are RTTY.bak  and CW.bak. Before I start WL up, I
just copy the the correct file to Windows, and then rename it to
writelog.ini

Takes about a minute. Another method would be to put the files in the
WL directory so you remember where they are.

73
Ed