Re: [WriteLog] What should change in WriteLog w.r.t. this review?

To: wrt@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What should change in WriteLog w.r.t. this review?
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:34:21 +0000
Bill,

There is a seperate Fkeys (the utility program by Keith Regli). It can be loaded for each contest.
I use one version for DX chasing and another for contests. Each contest version gets specialized
with labels according to the contest.

The same batch file that loads the writelog.ini loads the fkeys.ini

Jerry,W6IHG

At 08:37 AM 2/6/2004 -0800, Bill Turner wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:00:39 +0000, Jerry Pixton wrote:

>The only things I haven't been able to generalize is my Fkeys panel which
>ends up unique to each contest.

Right, but the F-key setup is part of the .wl file, not the .ini file.

It would be nice if there could be a separate F-key file for each
contest and automatically load that one on startup.  Or a single file
with separate divisions for each contest, perhaps?  Think how neat that
would be!!

--
73, Bill W6WRT

------------------------------------------ Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC http://www.pixos.com/designs/RadioTuner/ jpixton@shentel.net ------------------------------------------