[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Measuring filter bandwidth

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Measuring filter bandwidth
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:50:10 +0000
All,

It works great!

Jerry and I spent Sunday (while the CW signals "invaded" the rtty bands) quantifying the various filters and their shapes available on his IC756 Pro and my IC756 Pro II. I now have the numbers to back up my subjective decision to start using the LSB-D filters for rtty, instead of the regular RTTY filters or the Twin Peak rtty filters.

Jerry, W6IHG