Re: [Amps] (Amps) This Reflector.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] (Amps) This Reflector.
From: jmltinc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 08:36:07 -0400
Replies like this do not help the situation. If everyone who was unhappy with
the situation on this Reflector left, there would only be be a small clique
remaining, exchanging like views.

The invitation to leave because one voiced displeasure is tantamount to the
censorship that started this mess in the first place. If someone is unhappy, we
(the group) should listen.

And, Carl's post is correct. Voices are silent. Particularly in regard to
questions posted by those who voiced their opinion on the last go around. It
seems to me, if this group is to be productive, any hard feelings and politics
must be put aside. If you know the answer to a question (no matter who it is
from), answer it - is that not why we are here?

John, N9RF