Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: "Ian Hill - K8MM" <ihk8mm@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:32:57 -0600
My Neutral and Ground is connected at the main panel but also at the barn
300 feet away. I am running  a 3 wire 100 amp 240v power 4 00 aluminum line
to the barn from a 100 amp 240v breaker located in my main distribution box.
I didn't like the idea of a gnd neutral tie that far away from the barn, so
I tied them together at the barn with a second ground rod located at the
barn. Is that such a bad idea?

Mark