Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, Amps <amps@contesting.com>, Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors
From: Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:13:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
"Measures was banned from this reflector for his stand and obvious completely
wrong theories."

While I constantly disagreed with Rich, he was not banned for his wrong ideas.
He was banned because of his personal attacks.

All of us are wrong on occasion.  And, sometimes, those who are considered
wrong are actually right (CO2 caused global warming is probably on the same
footing as nichrome).

As far as I can determine, stupid ideas are welcome in this forum as long as
they are presented without personal attacks - or, if you call someone stupid,
you should do it with taste.

73,  Colin  K7FM