Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:48:39 -0500
I may have tried it WARC bands at some point but that would have been long
ago. I do not
currently have any WARC band antennas. My Clipperton-L also has an added
tuned input
board which does not include WARC bands and would make it difficult to
operate. The tuned
input board was added after any WARC band trial. My TS940 didn't mind the
untuned input
but when it died I switched to a TS2000 which was much happier with the
tuned input.

73, Larry  W6NWS