Re: [Amps] The genius of ham radio

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] The genius of ham radio
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 17:40:52 -0500

I have them back for quite a ways. Even have a few contributions. Mainly I look for changes in construction articles and it's a good place to learn about new digital modes and equipment . The books remain in good shape as I install them on my computers . About the only time recent editions are opened are to remove the disk. It's just so much easier to find information by typing a few words than leafing through the book.

There is usually very little change from year to year, but other than basic theory there is little in common between when I was first licensed in 61 and the current Hand Book. At the current size, I think Hand Book is a misnomer, but it's a name everyone recognizes.

73

Roger (K8RI)