Re: [CQ-Contest] What to log?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What to log?
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:17:49 -0400
When we operated from C6A in 1998 for ARRL DX CW, the callsign on our
licenses said homecall/C6A.  I would have much preferred the CEPT method to
garner more attention from CQs, but we felt the licenses were to be obeyed.

I got a lot of QSLs for C6A/K8CC from that weekend, probably because
certain logging programs required the CEPT method to score correctly.

Since then, I get a chuckle every time I work someone as C6/homecall,
knowing that they're being regulatorially disobedient...

Dave/K8CC