Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule

To: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:07:32 -0400
The conflict with Multi-Two arises from one interpretation of M/S rules
allowing SIMULTANEOUS
transmissions from two different transmitters. In this situation it is a very
thin distinction to
say that a station is M/S (and not M/2) just because the second radio works
only new multipliers. If
you interpret the M/S rules as allowing only one transmitted signal on the air
at any time(ie.
single transmitter), the distinction becomes clearer.

73, Ted W4NZ