Re: [CQ-Contest] QRM in DX Window

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRM in DX Window
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:34:42 -0500
Kelly, VE4XT posed a significant question, "...if it weren't for contests,
would there be enough
activity to justify the continuance of ham radio?..." -or at least- justify
retention of our current
frequency allocations?

Contesters should set the standards for operating ethics, courtesy and skill.
The fact that contests
significantly increase band occupancy is a point that needs to be made over and
over and over.

73, Ted W4NZ