Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Ethics

To: "'Rick Dougherty NQ4I'" <nq4i@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Ethics
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:28:03 -0600
Interesting.

I would keep the QSO in the log and forward the email to the WPX guys.
Removing it from the log mysteriously makes the contact never happen?

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin

Hi All...this past weekend in WPX SSB, we worked a KB6 2x3 call sign on
15m....the qso took place on Friday evening on 15m...on Saturday I received
an email stating that the KB6 station had realized that he had worked us and
he was outside his general class privileges and that he was removing the
contact from HIS log and suggested that WE DO THE SAME!!!!
If I did not take his qso out of my log, then he would have been a NIL and I
would have been penalized even more...anyone ever had this before?

de Rick NQ4I