Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:05:46 -0300
TO7A did it for some years.

Thing is, this type of operation requires a constant flow of stations on
both bands. If you have to constantly be sending  CQ TEST to keep up the
rate, you rather focus on running on one band and S&P on another.
It is also preferred to have stations with good signals calling in, being
far away from EU and USA doesn't help at all.
Signals this far South are usually pretty degraded.
Anyways, it's lots of fun!

In my case I've started doing it in CQ WW CW 2009. You can see it starting
around 17z the first day. http://cqww.com/publiclogs/2009cw/lp1h.log

73,

Martin LU5DX