Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:45:45 -0500
Not sure why this is seen as being so unique. There is a group of hams that regularly works two radios on transmit. I would often do this during events like WAE where one band was very runnable and a second band was opening.

I did not have the stamina to do this on two bands for 48 hours, but folks shouldn't be so shocked that it happens.

73 Rich NN3W