Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates
From: Igor Booklan <ra3auu@srr.ru>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:45:50 +0300
My sincere congratulations to Dan for such a great way of handling his
runs!

BUT ...

Some few years ago when several M/S stations did so (octopus CQs) on
the same band most of the people complained that those guys have taken
too much of the bandwidth, so such CQs were prohibited straight after.

73, Harry RA3AUU/P33W