Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates

To: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates
From: RA3AUU <ra3auu@srr.ru>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:52:27 +0300
Octupus CQ is Octupus CQ no matter one band used or two. It is always
interlocked CQ on two frequences with the difference that M/S has to
do it on the same band with TX/RX antenna separations and few other
issues to prevent interference by 2 ops and SO does it alone on 2
bands. Packet is not involved for both while running anyway.

Great respect to SO guys who can do such style anyway.

73, Harry RA3AUU