Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: Scott Ellington <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:19:34 -0600
On 2/24/2016 12:02, Steve London wrote:
Better yet, try to work them. When they come back to you, send them the report and "call?".
That is precisely what prompted the lengthy CW lecture from the famous guy in Portugal years ago. (Though I asked for his call before sending my report.) He was apparently very unhappy that I would dare to call him before I got his call. Now, if EVERYONE refrained from calling before personally copying the call, infrequent ID's might limit the size of the pileup. They don't, and it doesn't.

73,

Scott  K9MA

--
Scott Ellington  K9MA