Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:11:40 +0300
Using any CW reader/decoder places entrant in assisted category.

>From CQ WW Rules FAQ
http://cqww.com/rules_faq.htm

"Q: Can I use a code reader to help me work stations on CW and be in the
single operator category?

No. Any single operator that uses a code reader must enter the Assisted
category. This was part of the rule changes for 2015."

It used to be multi channel readers. The rule was changed.

73,
Jukka OH6LI