Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote operation
From: Peter Bowyer <peter@bowyer.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 07:40:44 +0100
Yes, I completely agree that the rules we've been discussing relate to the
reciprocal licensee as control operator. Where they're not the control
operator, their licensing status is irrelevant.

It remains my assertion that because​ of the wording of the CEPT agreement
and the Part 97 clause that incorporates it, only physical visitors are
covered and their privileges are limited by their home license.

Peter G4MJS