[CQ-Contest] 4U1WB: ARRL DX Contest: Rule 6.1

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB: ARRL DX Contest: Rule 6.1
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:04:16 -0500
All:

Please see the emails below that I exchanged with Bart, W9JJ, ARRL Contest
Branch Manager, to clarify Rule 6.1. Please note that there have been no
issues raised by ARRL while I have enjoyed participating in the ARRL DX
Contests from 4U1WB many times.

73,

Masa, AJ3M

Dear Bart:

Thank your for your email. Hope it is okay to post the emails we just
exchanged to the CQ Contest reflector. When I called DX stations in several
ARRL DX Contests, some DX operators (including US operators visiting a
foreign country to participate) were annoyed and told me that they would
not work 4U1WB citing they were looking for US and VE stations.

73,

Masa, AJ3M