Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB: ARRL DX Contest: Rule 6.1

To: "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4U1WB: ARRL DX Contest: Rule 6.1
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:48:22 -0500
The KH9 situation is covered by the WPX rules. If he operates from,
say, Ohio, a different DXCC entity from Wake, he must sign a valid
portable USA * land prefix. 4U1WB is NOT a different DXCC entity, and,
the call is valid from that location, so it is ok to use it as is. My
interpretation. --Mike, WV2ZOW