CT-User

[ct-user] SS + 9.46.002

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] SS + 9.46.002
From: Dallas Carter <ludal@dmv.com> (Dallas Carter)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:46:13 -0500
Yes, It was a terrible problem.  Another one was that once a call was entered,
the number
was locked in, and if erased, the number was set.  If that radio did't make a
QSO for some
period, the number sent was significantly out of whack.  The ones we noticed
were
corrected and sent manually.  The log will have to be edited to get them back
in sequence
though.  After a bit we noticed that the problem was going to occur when the
serial number
became offset by one character space before transmission.  My appologies to
those who
inadvertantly got the wrong number.  I will send a note to the UBN folks in
hopes that
those stations won't be penalized for our S/W errors.  73  Dallas W3PP
M/S, ct946.004, five computers at 9600, no collisions.