Re: [Karlnet] 200mW cards in question

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 200mW cards in question
From: Scott Stevens <scott@scottstevens.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:29:25 -0600
On 5/23/02 12:55 PM, "Tony" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com> wrote:

> Hmm this would be because the MC-Card is a poor connector design :)
> MMCX on the other hand is not to bad for a mini connector.  Correct me
> if I am wrong but EC gets there pigs from RFI which, we have had ok
> experience with in the middle on performance. But this combinations MMCX
> to N seems to have problems with mismatch on the connectors.

Be it that the connector combination is not the best in the world but it
won't be changed overnight, I've thought TNC for quite some time as an
acceptable connector to use in most situations.

--
Scott Stevens
800-815-4682

orders@scottstevens.net
support@scottstevens.net
"That's what we're here for and still caring about your system." -me