RE: [Karlnet] 200mW cards in question

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] 200mW cards in question
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:55:02 -0400
Hmm this would be because the MC-Card is a poor connector design :)
MMCX on the other hand is not to bad for a mini connector.  Correct me
if I am wrong but EC gets there pigs from RFI which, we have had ok
experience with in the middle on performance. But this combinations MMCX
to N seems to have problems with mismatch on the connectors.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995