RE: [Karlnet] Max Number of users with Karlnet?

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Max Number of users with Karlnet?
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:10:33 -0500
We have about 20 flashrom units outdoors.
Just mounted another one at about 300' on a tower today... ;-)
They work great... :-)

I for one am not going to stop using Karlnet. I just wanted to find
out for sure if that was actually a limitation... And one that I will
live with... ;-)
If I get that box loaded up with 64 users I will be willing to pay for
more Karlnet....

BTW- Hey Doug.... When are you going to send me a Karlnet shirt?? I
mean we have karlnet stuff running out our ears and no shirts man???
How do you expect me to advertise Karlnet... ;-)

Later Guys!!

Nate

admin@WISPNotes.com]