RE: [Karlnet] random reboots on v4.27 (ap1000)

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] random reboots on v4.27 (ap1000)
From: "Sam Deller - Airnet NZ" <sam.deller@airnet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:41:45 +1300
Yes, that was me.... and YES the problem is still fixed. We havent had to
touch a station for well over 5 or 6 weeks now !

Please note that the problem below (random rebooting) wasnt what was
happening to us.
Ours was random lockups, on one card only (either one, depending on what
mood it was in)
We run 4.02

Cheers

Sam Deller