RE: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Factory Reset

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Factory Reset
From: Roger Boggs <rogerboggs@att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:10:12 -0500
No biggie, Mark.  I've got some gripes myself, but right now it seems
like the whole thing is starting "snowball" into something a  little nastier
than what it started out as.

I wanted to chime in a couple of times.....boy did I want to. Life is complicated
enough right now without throwing fuel on the fire.

I asked a little bit ago...can we post with attachments here? I've got something
that's a little old but might help with some of the "mystery settings" in KNet Configuration.

Happy Days.

S. H. I. T.

Sure
Happy