[Karlnet] WPBASE Max Number of Users?

Subject: [Karlnet] WPBASE Max Number of Users?
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:44:38 -0600
What is the maximum number of users that can connect to a WPBASE?
I'm assuming that you just flash these new boards with the AP-1000 Software
(SA-4400). So I assume that you can still only connect 64 users. But are
there any plans to increase that number to 128 users?
Although I will just put up another base station if I get to that point.
I recall Karlnet saying that they were going to release a 128 user version
of the software. Has anyone heard anything about it?

Nate