RE: [Karlnet] Introductory Pricing

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Introductory Pricing
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@ai-wireless.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:22:44 -0500
Charles,

"why $#%@^ around w/ KarlNet...."

Funny, what did you tell all those folks that you sold Karlnet too?

;)

We all know there are issues, but many WISPs have far too much invested
to switch technologies.  AI Wireless can fill that need long term
through our OEM agreement with Karlnet/YDI.  The warranty is covered by
Associated Industries, our parent company, which has been in business
since 1946!!

All I am offering is an outlet other than YDI.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
(260) 424-9690 - Regional Office
(818) 760-1000 x 233 -  Corporate Office
kknuth@ai-wireless.com - Email
www.ai-wireless.com - Web

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachment(s), if any,
are confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s). This
message and its attachments shall not be discussed, reproduced,
distributed, or retransmitted without the prior written consent of
Associated Industries.. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the original sender and destroy all copies of the original
message.