Re: [Karlnet] repeted Radio failure.

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] repeted Radio failure.
From: "Fernando Benaiter - Micromatix" <fernando@micromatix.com.br>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:34:39 -0300
I agree. Lately we are having many problems using 200mW SMC cards
(SMC-2532W-B). The signal measurement looks good and the ping (without
traffic) comes with 0% of packet loss. However, when the traffic comes, the
link begins to present a very high loss of packets.

Fernando Benaiter
Micromatix - Brazil