NA-User

[na-user] SS Database

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] SS Database
From: Jeffrey Yeager <jnyeager@southern.edu> (Jeffrey Yeager)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:25:12 -0500 (EST)

Is it a conflict of interest that the gentleman who writes the SS log
checking software also writes the software that has all the exchange info
in it???

I hope contesting doesnt become a contest of software writers to see
who can supply the contest operator with the most accurate exchange info.
It would be nice to know who can accually copy something off the air in
SS or any contest for that matter.

73 Jeff K4JNY