[RTTY] DE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DE
From: ks0m@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:12:23 -0600
I had no idea that using DE before my call sign made any difference. This is
the first time I knew about this feature and I will  use  DE KS0M from now
on.  This is one more of those little secrets that come out from time to
time on this reflector.

I would like to suggest that more people put a "CR" ,carrage return,  at the
begining and end of each transmission. I think that would also help seperate
the exchange from the trash.

Dick  /  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MV )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League