Re: [RTTY] Band Plan and RTTY contesting

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Band Plan and RTTY contesting
From: "J.G.Castellano" <caste@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:42:42 -0400
Sorry but that is not a valid argument, with that line of reasoning they can
argue that they can't afford narrow filters to copy CW and we have to stay
clear 4 or 5kHz on each side.

A few months ago someone has the brilliant idea to put his own personal
beacon on 14102 (I am not sure of the exact frequency but it was around
that), do we have to stay clear of this beacon too? This one is not on 24
hours and I clearly remember during a contest an European station had been
running on that freq for a while and all of a sudden this jerk turns on his
beacon on top.

73,
Julio VE3FH