Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters

To: "'Ron Kolarik'" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rude contesters
From: "Rick" <RickPalio@att.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:43:39 -0700
You guys just answered a question I have had -- how do some guys, not too
many but one or two, answer my CQ's W-A-Y off frequency.. Like in this day
and age of digital !! Yea - 40 years ago it was easy to do !
I run FSK, so they must be running AFSK or on the wrong sideband or both ???
They are so far off the only reason I look for them is the timing of the off
freq signal - I figure it's got to be a reply and sure enough, there they
are. One day I suspect I'll run out of RIT !

Rick - WU6W