[TRLog] Cabrillo File for SS

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo File for SS
From: RPClifton@aol.com (RPClifton@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:42:43 EST
According to the information I have, the Cabrillo file format for the SS
requires the SENT SEC in columns 52 through 54 (Justified left or right??),
the RCVD CALL left-justified in columns 56 through 65, and the RCVD NR
right-justified in columns 67 through 70.

I used TR version 6.48 in the SS (OK, I should have updated, but it was
working fine).  When I used the version of POST that came with 6.48 to
generate the Cabrillo file my SENT SEC was left-justified in columns 52
through 54 (maybe OK), but the RCVD CALL was left-justified in columns 55
through 64, and the RCVD NR was right-justified in columns 66 through 69.

I tried the POST program that came with the latest TR, but it too had
formatting problems, although somewhat different.

I can just edit this file manually to solve the problem, but am wondering if
I understand the Cabrillo file format correctly and what I could have done to
avoid this problem.  Particularly, I'm curious about whether the SENT SEC
field is to be right or left justified.  Any ideas?

73, Bob - W3YY