[TenTec] FS Omni V.9 / 961ps

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni V.9 / 961ps
From: rp.tyler@worldnet.att.net (Rick Tyler)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:57:51 -0400
I don't need two Omni V's . . . according to my wife.

So, Omni V.9 (Clear P-touch overlays on number keys/white P-touch overlays
on enter/shift/clear keys)
This is the full V.9 modification which emulates the Icom CI-V RS-232
commands.  Works well with Writelog/Dx4Win/Logic 6/CI-V Commander (those are
the only ones I tried)

Standard SSB filter and 500 CW filter only . . . no FM board.  Full output/
svcd by TT in 2000 (documented)
Includes Owner's Manual & V.9 mod manual & original Ten Tec chip, if you
want to turn it back into straight Omni V.
 I'd give this rig a 9.0 in looks.  However you figure those things.

961 Power supply.  Works fine . . . looks like someone got mad at it at some
time or other.  Couple of dents in the top (from the inside!) and missing
the right plastic end-cap. Left plastic end-cap is chipped.  These are
probably
available from TT, but haven't checked.

$800 plus you pay shipping from Cincinnati, or I'll be glad to drive any
reasonable distance ( or unreasonable, and tell my wife it's a vacation!)

Pictures on request.

Not advertised anyplace but TenTec list so far . . .

73 de Rick, WQ8Q
rp.tyler@att.net