[TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (wa3fiy@radioadv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 5 18:01:30 2003
Mark,

When I hit "Reply" I get the following options:

"From"  (Mark Erbaugh)
"Reply-To"  (tentec@contesting.com)
"Cc"  (None)
"To"  (<tentec@contesting.com>)
"Sender"  (tentec-bounces@contesting.com)

All I have to do is check a box beside each of the fields I want for my
reply message.   Very easy.   From the looks of this, it is clear that the
reflector is NOT changing the "From" address.   Must be a setting or
something in your email progarm.

BTW I started using Pegasus a coupole years ago when I could not get
that Washington State product to work properly and I've never looked
back.    It is a great email program.   And of course it fits right in with the
Ten Tec crowd.   Maybe we should all be using Pegasus!    :-)  :-)

FYI, Pegasus Mail is absolutel free with no banner ads or other junk
and can be found at:

http://www.pmail.com/

I have no connection with the company, just a very satisfied user.

-73-

-Lee-

I use Pegasus mail V4.01