[TenTec] More IP3 Stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More IP3 Stuff
From: calderman@cox.net (Chester)
Date: Mon Mar 10 21:50:34 2003
Re: IsoLine

        If it's really got 50/60db isolation, it is not a 'reasonably
good item', it is one heck of an excellent item! Think I paid over $500
for an HF combiner/splitter with 40db isolation for my network analyzer!
Doug says the ARRL has one for testing, so will be interesting to see
their results.

Tom/W4BQF
calderman AT cox.net