[TenTec] Display fonts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Display fonts
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Fri May 23 10:04:58 2003
At 02:26 PM 5/22/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Earl wrote:
>
> > My Orion's display looks like the photo.  The offset
> > is so slight, I never would've noticed it.
>
>Hi Earl,
>
>Yes, I notice!
>
>In fact, if you look closely at the digits used for
>the main VFO A display that also appear in the VFO B
>sub display, you might notice that it's not the same
>font. The point size and font are both different. Lots
>of potential buyers are looking *this* close!
>
>73,
>Don

Hello:

Don, I have no idea what you are referring to unless it's the
digits used for frequency readout for the display.  The fonts and
sizes of the characters are exactly the same for the main and
sub displays, and a different font/size is used for those ringing
the main display.  There is no difference between them on the radio
in person or on the photography we used.

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!