[TenTec] Display fonts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Display fonts
From: wb8yqj@yahoo.com (Don Rasmussen)
Date: Fri May 23 11:37:01 2003
Scott wrote:
Don, I have no idea what you are referring to unless
it's the digits used for frequency readout for the
display. ...Scott Robbins, W4PA

Hi Scott,

Yes, it's those digits. As one example, in fig 2. you
can see that the number "1" has a base in the
sub-display but not on the main display.

The disparity of fonts and the placement and alignment
of the various parts of the screen (ex. the dropped
"4" in the "14.012.620" sub-display in fig. 2) give
the display a feel which might be greatly improved
without major effort.

Sorry I didn't have an early Orion to report on
(really!) but I guess everyone couldn't have one!

Hope this helps!
73,

Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6