[TenTec] Programming bugs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Programming bugs
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Fri Jun 13 15:00:02 2003
Hello Stuart,
    I remember flow charts!  I never got into programming myself but do recall
helping a friend work on HIS flow charts.  Those are (were) a GREAT tool as
many potential problems became readily apparent.  Of course the programs, at
that time, were very primitive by today's standards.  It is funny that, even
though I never "got into" programming, that I still think out day to day
situations in a manner akin to flow charting.  More people probably should use
these "IF - THEN" thought processes.
    I certainly do like this Ten-Tec (there I said it! - now this posting is
appropriate) Reflector.  It truly is a great source of insight, information,
and contact.   I have certainly made my share of mistakes here and hopefully I
have learned from them.  That way I can make even BETTER mistakes in the
future!  ???  Just Kidding!     73 All,   Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk