[TenTec] Hercules III?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules III?
From: Peg Haese <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
I read the rumor of a new solid-state amplifier.
Hercules III would sure be a fine name for it. 1000
watts would be better than 500, too, except for the
price.

Speaking of the Herc II, does anyone remember the
details of why it was discontinued? That's before my
time. I was very lucky to find a clean one in an
estate sale through word-of-mouth. Even got the power
supply with it. The seller asked me to name a fair
price and we added $50 for shipping.

My suggestion for a splinter reflector is the Ten-Tec
12 Meter Mobile Antenna Reflector. If anyone besides
me is interested, I can check into putting it on
QSL.net.

Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin