[TenTec] admin: please read!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] admin: please read!
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:35:29 -0700
Although the server administrator is trying to tighten the filters, an
incredible amount
of unwanted e-mail is being bounced to me.

If you're a member of the list and are receiving your messages or
digests with no problem,
feel free to stop reading at this point and delete this message.

However, if you have a subscription request pending, or have sent a
message that has not
made it to the list because you're not a member, please contact me
directly at:

jmlowman@sbcglobal.net

I have been having to delete all bounced messages en masse recently, due
to the number.

If you are not a member of the list, I *strongly* suggest that you
join.  This way, your
messages will go directly to the list without awaiting my approval.

If you read the archives, or read the list via the Web, I still strongly
recommend that
you become a member.  If you don't want individual messages or digests,
but want
to post to the list, you (or I) can set your membership to NOMAIL.

Thanks for understanding and 73 de Jim - AD6CW
List Administrator