Re: [TenTec] Can Iambic be used as single Paddle

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Can Iambic be used as single Paddle
From: designer <designer@quickdata.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:49:47 -0700
Bob,
There's a video movie called SwordFish. In it, a programmer has to be convinced to demonstrate some hacking skills. If you watch it (rated R) it might provide some motivational suggestions to get that fist operating the way you would like.

I've only used a straight key, decades ago, and not very well. There is always, dare I say it, a mic. But there is something magic about a key and a wire (antenna).

Best wishes for your conversion.
73,
Paul

 Cannot tell you how many times I have tried, and
that includes using the "other" hand, without success to switch back to non
squeeze keying.  Is there a secret I have missed along the way?