Re: [TenTec] Can Iambic be used as single Paddle

To: <eric@k3na.org>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Can Iambic be used as single Paddle
From: "John" <brazos@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:44:32 -0400
I have a couple questions  1)  does the Jupiter have a Iambic keyer ?
2)  I have sent code with a bencher or mfj dual paddle and didn't even know
that there was a squeeze technique 3)  What about a bug , single paddle
vibrating key , can I send slow around 15 words a minute with one ?   I have
been wanting to re experience CW after a long lay off I can only read about
18 - 20 words per minute and I am looking for suggestions on witch paddle to
get being that I am essentially starting from scratch .  thanks to all who
respond .   John  kb2huk