Re: [TenTec] Orion's Woes

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion's Woes
From: "Gregory J Knapp" <gknapp@freshrain.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:11:28 -0700
Talk about changing software, and ready for market... I just heard a rumor that
Microsoft is about to come out with a new operating system called "Vista" to
replace XP (I heard it's now in beta test). If this is true, no doubt it will
be followed by Vista 2007, Vista Pro, Vista 2008, Far Vista...each time with
enhancements.

I, for one, am really looking forward to the Orion II, with its color screen
(yep, I like bright colored lights--that's why I bought a color TV...sure you
can see a useful picture on a black and white TV, if you like). If the v.2 SW
is stable, I predict the Orion II will sell like hotcakes and you Orion owners
will have more valuable rigs because they will finally be all that you wanted
them to be!

73,
Greg, N6GK