Re: [TenTec] OT: Question about TS-590 possible problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Question about TS-590 possible problem
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:25:27 -0400

On 10/7/2012 4:10 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:

We are simply asking for experience with the TS-590.
I'm thinking the TS-590 is a random noise generator!
After receiving information I have received (off-reflector) I honestly
believe that.

                OK... perhaps you should take this up with
                the guys on the 590 reflector.  (not a flame,
                a serious suggestion.)

                Sheesh... with all that "experience" you tout,
                you would think you would have either
                1) discovered the problem before embarking on
                the mission,  or  2)  figured a solution.  In any
                case, your experience should have run this
                off at the pass.

                If the rig is such a bad rig... why are there no
                noises about it on the 590 reflectors?   This is
                the first I have heard of this potential issue,
                and I have monitored the 590 list for a long
                time.