Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"

To: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@blomand.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor "TX IMD"
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:58:47 -0500
Well said Bob. The only thing I'd note is that in the broadcast industry "back
then" (I was a small market AM chief and TV operating and maintenance
engineer for a while) "good engineering practice" to me implied making sure a
surprise inspection by the "Commission" didn't turn up anything amiss.
Needless to say, that's not generally a factor in defining "good amateur
practice" unless it's a really blatant violation.

TNX/73, Al