Re: [TenTec] Source for Binaural Receiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Source for Binaural Receiver
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 12:23:14 -0500
Yes, and I believe this was slightly different from Binaural receive. The idea was different pitch signals would seem to come from different directions. Low pitch was all the way to the left and high pitch was all the way to the right with other pitches in between. I never could get used to it but the idea was a good one.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com